If you are interested in a trial phase of MEA Risk’s Shield & Alert instant notification system, please fill out the form below. You will need to agree with the terms of service as listed below. You will hear from us to arrange a trial upon receiving your request.
1. The notifications and alerts sent from MEA Risk LLC may contain confidential and privileged information. MEA Risk LLC broadcasts alerts and notifications as fast as the incidents are recorded in MEA Risk’s Critical Incidents Tracker. Given the time-sensitive nature of the reported incidents, MEA Risk LLC disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. MEA Risk LLC shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The reader assumes sole responsibility for the selection of these materials to achieve its intended results. The content, including factual information and opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
2. No part of the notifications may be published or copied, as the broadcasts are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to whom they addressed. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
3. Internet and SMS communications including e-mails and access and use of web sites cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, amended, falsified, lost or arrive late. While MEA Risk has taken steps to control the spread of viruses on its systems, it cannot guarantee that all files are virus-free. MEA Risk LLC does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, interceptions, corrupted mail, and amended mail, falsified mail, lost communications or late delivery arising as a result of receiving this message via the internet or for any virus that may be contained in it.
4. By submitting this form, you authorize MEA Risk of emailing OR emailing/SMSing to the email address and/or mobile phone number you are submitting as part of this request. MEA Risk’s trial period varied between three (3) business days to a full week.
5. MEA Risk does not charge any fee for a trial, however, please be aware of your phone/SMS service provider rules and conditions. If you use your corporate phone and email services, please remain in compliance with corporate requirements. Your submission of this form confirms that you are authorized to receive communications from MEA Risk LLC.
6. Notifications and alerts will come with the following identifiers
– Email sender: MEA Risk’s Shield & Alert. Original email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– SMS sender: +1-978-347-6163
For notifications to reach you, please insure that both the emails and phone numbers are in safe sender list.
Alerts will be sent to you by MEA Risk LLC
66 West Flagler Street 12th Floor, Suite 1204-A
Miami, FL 33130, USA
Phone : US+508-981-6937